- Medium: Limited Edition Print on Canvas
- Size (Inches H x W): Custom Sizes Available
- Original Painting Size (Inches H x W): 30 x 40
- Product code: GIC-COHSMNPKB
- Custom sized orders for giclées can be made as well. Please contact us to discuss custom options.
Coho Salmon: Patrolling the Kelp Bed I
At the end of their third summer at sea Coho salmon return to freshwater. As they near their natal streams they frequently linger close to shore among kelp beds feasting on small herring-like fish as a final energy boost before tackling the rigours of spawning. I love the stained glass effect that occurs when sunlight shines through the translucent kelp fronds and have tried to give the viewer a sense of this visual highlight.
Complimentary shipping is available on giclée orders and applies to the majority of Canadian and US mainland addresses. A gallery representative will confirm with you if your order is eligible.