- Medium: Limited Edition Print on Canvas
- Size (Inches H x W): Custom Sizes Available
- Original Painting Size (Inches H x W): 24 x 36
- Product code: GIC-COHOOBSCL
- Custom sized orders for giclées can be made as well. Please contact us to discuss custom options.
Coho Salmon: Through the Obstacle Course
As a scuba diver, one of the great highlights for me is to swim through kelp forests on sunny days. The fronds of the kelp are translucent and if the light is right appear like moving columns of stained glass windows. Coho salmon are frequently associated with kelp beds where they hunt schools of herring or similar fish that try to take refuge there. In this painting I have made the coho the focal point but was most interested in reproducing the feeling of the under water world as seen from fish's point of view.
Complimentary shipping is available on giclée orders and applies to the majority of Canadian and US mainland addresses. A gallery representative will confirm with you if your order is eligible.