- Medium: Limited Edition Print on Canvas
- Size (Inches H x W): Custom Sizes Available
- Original Painting Size (Inches H x W): 24 x 48
- Product code: GIC-CXBYUNPSK
- Custom sized orders for giclées can be made as well. Please contact us to discuss custom options.
Cox Bay: Under Pink Skies
Located just outside the northern boundary of Pacific Rim National Park, Cox Bay is one of the most attractive beaches near Tofino, B.C. Three resorts front onto this half kilometre of sand which frequently hosts international surf competitions. I am drawn to the interesting headland, known as Sunset Point, that marks the north end of the bay. In early spring and fall the sun sets over the Pacific with silhouettes of the headland making a distinct foreground. Large expanses of wet sand create reflections that are an enjoyable challenge to try to recreate in paint.
Complimentary shipping is available on giclée orders and applies to the majority of Canadian and US mainland addresses. A gallery representative will confirm with you if your order is eligible.