- Medium: Limited Edition Print on Canvas
- Size (Inches H x W): Custom Sizes Are Available
- Original Painting Size (Inches H x W): 40 x 60
- Product code: GIC-GWTHRNARW
- Custom sized orders for giclées can be made as well. Please contact us to discuss custom options.
Grey Whale: Coming Through the Narrows
Grey whales migrate farther than any other mammal in the world. En route to their summer feeding grounds in the Berring Sea from Mexico’s Baja peninsula, they occasionally stop in Clayoquot Sound along Vancouver Island’s west coast. Every spring several individuals leave the main migration and stay for the summer. They often feed in shallow water and since I love to paint kelp beds they are frequently depicted in my underwater paintings.
Complimentary shipping is available on giclée orders and applies to the majority of Canadian and US mainland addresses. A gallery representative will confirm with you if your order is eligible.