- Medium: Limited Edition Print on Canvas
- Size (Inches H x W): Custom Sizes Available
- Original Painting Size (Inches H x W): 24 x 36
- Product code: GIC-WICKCNTRE
- Custom sized orders for giclées can be made as well. Please contact us to discuss custom options.
The building was renamed in 2012 to be the Kwisitis Interpretive Centre. Located on a magnificent setting at the southern end of Long Beach, it is on the same site as the original Wickaninnish Inn which operated before the area became Pacific Rim National Park.The present building houses a restaurant and interactive displays of Nuu-Chah-Nulth native culture and marine natural history. When Parks Canada opened the centre in 1984 it was my stepping stone to life on the west coast . I was hired to run the interpretive programs at the centre during the summer months which was a rewarding experience and allowed me to paint during the winters.
Complimentary shipping is available on giclée orders and applies to the majority of Canadian and US mainland addresses. A gallery representative will confirm with you if your order is eligible.